Friday, June 22, 2007

Get Well Gift For Someone With A Stroke

-THE END / THE BEGING -

People q cares:
I decided, after d think about it time, d d sites to clean contacts. Most d
my bills will be kept aunke forums will decrease its activity.
my myspace accounts, VF, etc ... kedaran on standby and not delete tampoko aunke use them again. Keda esflog
closed. DA
Kedara my account open, and d q is part myself, but do not use D again and open a new q will not be announced in the previous.
my LJ account will remain open daily d way, for now, and will be the place where q uniko d report my new accounts.
've also created a new d-mail address.
the q kiera q be informed contact me.
Thank you all.

Jess.





t
o all the people who cares:
i have been thinking about it for a while and i decided to clean my contacts and accounts list.
most of my forum accounts will remain but i wont post as often as before.
my myspace, VF, ... accounts will be on stand by for now, i wont remove them but i wont use them anymore.
esflog is closed.
my dA account will remain as a part of myself, but i wont use it anymore and i will create a new one that wont be announced on the old one.
mi Lj account will remain opened too and i will use it as a journal to inform about anything.
i have also create a new email address.
please contact for further information.
Thanks to everyone.

Jess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment