Thursday, July 29, 2004

Babes Wear Hole Jeans

Sisi, but mine has flowers! Bad_trip

Come Thursday and we would say that I hope qeu a mega Saturday night, to be honest and I do not care. Exit and go, I will happy.

Today I spent a great day of laughter with friends, away from home and family glitches. Upon arrival I found many completed music downloads, discs and I was greatly pleased, now I have music to listen to ... I have no fucking walkman, well, I'll have to start thinking in a comparison ... With the money end of the month perhaps? Or use that money to other Shopping? I hesitate.
I have little time to get here before the summer offers sunny days and high temperatures that force you to leave home, so I'd rather be outside. When I have time to dedicate this to my web em, manage forums, get the news and I watch it all goes well. I gratify my users with more than 230 visits per day.

I am so sure of myself, now could go down the street naked, okay, just kidding, but I'm super happy, and that gives me great confidence.

And that's important.

Thank you all for being there!





Wow, dude ... Where were you? xD XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment