Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hot Women On Motorcycles

q vagancia vs im lazy

well, I aki my dilemma: if I have
q aki start writing things ... if not do it in English or in English uu q
so I will do so in English for vagrancy, q decides to ...
I'm really writing to write, to fill gap, by updating a poko ... I do not want anything aunke
uu i was going around lately that dq am poor and just want d go d my move, and. well, is not compatible ... Q
so, basically, I need to work NOW. once you have saved ... not whether to go to Japan or move, aunke kreo ke ire to Japan before ...
by q, if I have Kurro, at least, I can catch the train and visit with people far away XD once or 2 a month .. assuming that q does not have order d d Kurro Y_Y weeks
well, nothing, and my economic situation explikada ...
aps, Akaba q d remember yesterday i was drawing to Youk, singer d + doll clothes, so I q a scanner yesterday ^ ^
send an email to Youk, not if I will answer or not but ... anyway ... uu q
look at me that I have carefully by LJ dl q still not very well how to set all this ... calmly, q toy today

0 comments:

Post a Comment