Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mount And Blade Hair Style Mod

Winds of Destiny...

today I woke up on the wrong foot, I suppose q d the praktika why I'm doing this q, q me miserable existence
Y_Y good, I tell it fast and q is actually a xorrada XDDD
was determined, after d think about it, to leave the Practika. q I said I felt bad and went to the doctor ke me, I took my things and went straight to the academy kejarme Kurso where I started.
there were surprised how bad q d I were going praktika .. (I tried fucking EVIL U_U) so q.. Well, in the end it will come back to this damn office, and not only that, if q were just looking for someone for a job d 3 hours daily.
this afternoon going to sign the kontrato for a month, with renewal likely ^ 0 ^! XDD high
and returning to my home I discovered a store d manga, anime, video games, figurines and merchandishing! *_*!!! q wai! and had Kolga the EMB kartel and said something so komo "free gift just for attending" >.\u0026lt;!!! ... and had a copy shop near the q had some pictures in the window, had a child in an era komo q kyo but chikitiiiinn! >.\u0026lt;!!!! XDDDD if, the latter is a q kidding, but hey XDDDDD ke
so I put the CD player to return to home and ... wo! q song sound? winds of destiny (winds of fate) d XDDDDD
cloth + Doll's not all something strange? O_o? XDDDD

good for nothing, kon this is what i want to say things can Kambia q at least t expect it, sometimes worse, but many, at the best ^ ^

^ 3 ^!

0 comments:

Post a Comment