Monday, August 30, 2004

Best Value Breakfast Cereals

bad_trip @ 2004-08-30T10: 59:00

I think what gives me such confidence and trust in myself, you know you'll always be there. Sometimes I find myself alone, I ecuentro lost in the world, but I soon realize that you're by my side.


I think the worst feeling a person can suffer is to feel alone, thinking that no one will listen, ask and receive no response. Make your problems a world drowning in the thousands of hours of solitude.

The people escape loneliness, always need to have someone around to support them, they suspect, he has to say and do things.


hate to think that time passes and they can not control it. In reality, nobody can control their destiny, and that's what really terrifies. Nobody wants to see more wandering alone around the world. Nobody wants to think that when lleba over many years, when your body is weak and have no strength to walk, do not be that person to remind you that it is wonderful to see the days pass you by. Maybe that's the only thing that can help when you think the time has passed for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment