Tuesday, August 31, 2004

State Driver's License Templates

bad_trip @ 2004-08-31T12: 03:00

The girl in question is not so well known, surely will have seen in the controversial film ShowGirls , which faboluso plays the role of a "dancer" in a luxurious show in Las Vegas.

I love, and I think if it were not for my bonds as I like to be a whore like her, to have that leer, those eyes, that unmistakable morbidity. That passion for luxury, waste, chaos, lawlessness, vice, an orgasm for the senses.

From my point of view the girl is pretty, not too much, and is easily understandable that its beauty is questionable. But talk of morbid curiosity, maybe not as pretty, but the curiosity is what makes it appealing to me.

I think important is to have two good tits, and manage knowledge, and so, with all

In ShowGirls. I think that look says it all: I'm a bitch, and I love it:)

In ShowGirls, along with the protagonist. That habit for good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment