Thursday, August 19, 2004

Plow On A Honda Pilot

Sobrevivireeeeeee

Finally, I overcame the fever that had a few days ago. I can finally replating the streets and hang out when I want. The truth is that these days i was very entertaining, I received many calls and I found everything but what was most certainly did ... watching television. High-dose

: The Simpsons, Futurama, X Files, Angel and of course Sex and the City , my favorite. That laughter ... Sex Files

, a great program about sex and "I say or what you tell me," presented by Lorraine Verdun.

also got music and I could see on MTV Spain a super-mega concert in Alaska, a special on the U.S. house and electronic music festival.


And frankly, have not had time to watch any movies casting.


3 days of fever, and now comes the weekend, I have wanted to enjoy the night.


Incidentally, I have wanted to get laid, I have to do a couple of quick call:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment